Thursday, February 23, 2012

hud tapi not installing / hanging - fixed

I had a weird issue where my fonality HUD tapi client wasn’t installing… it would sit at installing and never do anything.  I fired up Process Explorer (by Sysinternals), found the installer process (I think the name was tapi_installer.exe (on my system it was tapi_installer_x64.exe), and noticed it was “Suspended”.  I clicked right-clicked, and  hit “resume”, and the installer authenticator popped up.  Once I said yes to the installation, everything installed successfully.  Drove me crazy, and didn’t find any posts on it, so I figured I would post a quick one.  Hope this helps someone.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653

 

Andy Slezak
CTO
CytexOne

 

Tel: +1 212-792-6722
Tfn: +1 877-CYTEXONE x 6722
Email:  andy@cytexone.com
Web: www.cytexone.com

50 Hudson Street
3rd Floor
New York, NY 10013

 

CytexOne Hosted Applications give your employees the tools they need to get their job done, anytime and anywhere.
 

This e-mail was delivered to you via the new CytexOne Business Cloud, the way the companies of the future communicate today.  Click here for more information. 

Posted via email from aslezak

No comments: